7 dead in rivers because of genarator fume

To be careless in life two things are involved, either you sustain life threatening injury or you pay with your life,carbon monoxide can kill somebody in just a  short period of time

Seven members of a family lost their lives last Thursday due to suspected fumes from a generator set positioned close to the window of their home in Oyigbo, Rivers State. Neighbors

who did not see any member of the family step out on Friday decided to make some inquiries by knocking on their door. No one answered their knocks. By Saturday, the smell

emanating from their rooms led to the neighbors breaking the door leading to the apartment. The swollen corpses of the deceased family members were found inside the rooms in

the house. They have been removed and deposited at the state morgue.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *